Visa+Chinese Course

About Visa's in Cina

Today, Shanghai has many visa agencies, that charge an extremely high rate and require excess time to obtain a visa, sometimes the applicant may have to conduct an interview, which ultimately may still get refused. Many foreigners spend a lot of time and money to obtain a visa. We provide professional one on one consulting services to guide students through the process of obtaining a visa quickly and efficiently, so that foreigners can begin their exciting adventure in China. We are the only officially authorized visa issuance school under The Shanghai International Education Exchange Center, we are a formal education and training institution with a professional team of consultants to provide expats with visa inquiries and services, to help you minimize possible troubles during your visa process.

Graphic display

Type Of Student Visa

X2 is issued to aliens who come to China with the same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months.

Visa Application

Our school is accredited for offering courses to foreigners.  We will send you a invitation letter and an admission letter. Submit these with photocopies of your application. The temporary residence permit can be issued with validity of 180 days to 5 years. X2 holders shall stay in China within the duration period as indicated on the visa, and it is not necessary for them to apply for the temporary residence permit.


Applicant's original passport valid up to at least six months with at least one blank page.

One completed Application Form.  

Original and a copy of Admission Notice from a university or Chinese school. Note: for foreigners who want to apply for a Chinese Medical Internship, the original and a copy of the Application Form for Medical Internship and Admission Notice for training in practice issued by the university are required.

Graphic display

Processing Time

The regular processing time is 4 working days.

If you want to collect your visa earlier, the express service and rush service are available.